Jigsaw uses ALL IP addrs on Host!!

From: Sanath Jayasena <sanath@math.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:06:34 -0600 (CST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
cc: ylafon@w3.org

I am sorry I couldnt find an answer in the list/archives.

I have 2 network cards and then a PPP link to my ISP. One of my
intra-net IP addr is 220.220.220.1.

I want JIgsaw to listen/serve ONLY at 220.220.220.1:9001, but
it is serving at port 9001 of ALL IP addresses my machine has, despite
I did the following:

1) Debugged the typo error of jigsaw/http/socket/SOcketClientFActory.java
	public ServerSocket createServerSocket() throws IOException
		{ // using maxCLient in the backlog is safe, but an overkill :)
		   if (bindAddr == null) {....}
		}
  Compiled and installed.
  Hope this is correct. (This was pointed out recently in the Mailing list)

2) Added lines to BOTH http-server.props and admin-server.props as:
	org.w3c.jigsaw.host=220.220.220.1
	org.w3c.jigsaw.port=9001           (9009 for admin-server.props)

3) Changed the server properties info using JIgAdmin (Is this necessary,
   because it appears that item 2) above does the wrok???)

   (i) Properties->SocketConnectionProp
	Set the BIndAddr to 220.220.220.1
   (ii) Properties->general
	 Set Host to 220.220.220.1
	 Set Port to 9001

WIth all this set ups, JIgsaw responds to all IP addresses !!

Could somebody tell what the problem is and how to solve it?
I prefer using 'props' files rather than JIgAdmin.

THank you folks.

Sanath

sanath@math.edu