Re: new Jigsaw release 2.0.4

I can't get jigsaw 2.0.4 to work as a proxy. I previously used the
jigsaw_proxy_2.0.2 and that one worked ok with the 2.0.3 zip and jar's.
Now, I thought I should get the 2.0.4 version to work as a proxy, even
though it's not pre-configured as one. I followed the instructions
(http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/proxy.html) exactly. (even re-did it
three times). I run jigadmin from an NT box since I don't have swing on
the server.
The problem is that the server won't shut down completely after the
proxy config procedure. I run JigKill --save --stop on it and it says
that it (jigsaw) and jigadmin are shutting down ("done"). (JigKill says:
Servers saved. Servers killed)
However, the processes (every thread is a process in Linux) lives on. I
have to kill it with ^C.
The next time I start it, it still won't proxy. It serves the default
document, though.
If I telnet to it and do: "GET http://www.w3.org/ HTTP/1.0" and
<RET><RET>, it doesn't respond or close the connection. If I do: "GET /
HTTP/1.0" and <RET><RET>, it behaves ok.
But it still won't shut down as I described.

I run IBM's Java 1.1.8 for Linux on RedHat 6.0.

Could this be a bug in Jigsaw 2.0.4, the documentation, Jigadmin 2.0.4
or IBM's VM???

Best regards
Niklas Wiberg