Regarding Connection pooling

From: Veena T <veenat@wiproge.med.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:12:42 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hai,
I am using jigsaw server for my web tool that uses the applet and
servlets. The servlets form the back end and they are going to connect
to the database.
For managing the transactions I am planning to use the connection
pooling concept. Will jigsaw readily support database connection
pooling? I am asking this doubt since I came to know that it is not just
enough if the server supports servlets. Only if the server is supports
the connection pooling concept then only it mey be implemented.
Please reply as soon as possible
Bye,
Veena T

Veena T,
Project Trainee,
Wipro GE Medical Systems,
A-1 Golden Enclave,
Airport Road,
Bangalore -560 017.

Phone:  080-526 3121 / 3496 / 8437 EXT:  306

Email:  veenat@wiproge.med.ge.com