Starting a program in Jigsaw

From: <june.tran@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:12:18 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

How do I get Jigsaw to start a program when Jigsaw is started?

For example I have a servlet that needs to be started up when Jigsaw starts
and that same servlet would be accessed from Jigsaw's clients later on.  So
far I know how to put a servlet in Jigsaw's servlet directory and access it
from there, it works fine, however I now need the servlet to be persistent.
Could anyone show me how to get this done?

Thank you in advance for your help,
J. Tran
Nokia Research Center,Boston