RE: Proxy Configuration Problems

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:04:19 +0100 (MET)
To: "CAMERON, CRAIG" <CRAIG.CAMERON1@corpmail.telstra.com.au>
cc: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, CAMERON, CRAIG wrote:

> I actually need to modify the source code so that as requests pass through
> the proxy, extra headers are added..so is the updated uncompiled source
> availible too?

There HeaderFilter is there just to do that, but you can of course add new
filters, see
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Programmer/writing-filters.html

The source code is available in the distribution (src/classes), and also
available from our cvs server (see http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/java/ and
http://dev.w3.org/ )