Re: Help Needed for Jigadmin

From: Jonker, J. <J.Jonker@research.kpn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 06:55:19 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi, just a few remarks you maybe can use:

I had the same problem - the target jigsaw http server at port 8001 could
not be contacted while it was running.
I downloaded the server.jar (included in the jswdk-1.0.1 from Sun) and added
it to the classpaths in my batch files for Jigsaw and its admin tool.

There is no reference to the needed inclusion of server.jar in the classpath
in the installation document, maybe you should include it there to prevent
problems for future users?

Thanks and kind regards, Joost
Joost Jonker
J.Jonker@research.kpn.com
KPN Research, Leidschendam, room CD101
visitors: St. Paulusstraat 4, 2264 XZ Leidschendam
mail: P.O. Box 421, 2260 AK Leidschendam,
Netherlands; + 31 (0)70 - 33 26 148