User disappearing from realm

From: Jeff Van Epps <lordbah@lordbah.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:57:40 -0400
Occasionally users who were present in a realm later are not found in the
realm. I haven't narrowed it down exactly but my current theory is that
somehow users added are not saved to disk until I click the save button in
JigAdmin, and that's why they are missing after a shutdown and restart of
the server. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a programmatic way for my
AddUserToRealm servlet to force a write to disk?

--
Jeff Van Epps  lordbah@lordbah.com
Live Music In Rochester http://www.lordbah.com/pub/musicmain.html