Servlet install

From: Sylvia F Bhobe <sylvia@darya.nio.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:53:41 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Trying to install the servlet in jigsaw, i did following steps

You want to install the DateServlet in the WWW/servlet directory

1. Create the directory servlet under WWW

2. Start the JigAdmin program and unfold all the nodes down to the space node.

3. Select the space node, and activate the Resources editor helper. Enter the
DirectoryResource identifier (ie servlet) and the class of the resource
(ie org.w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource). This should be done
automatically by the indexer.

4. Add a org.w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletDirectoryFrame to your new
DirectoryResource (and eventually remove the old HTTPFrame).

5. Put the servlet class (ie DateServlet.class) in WWW/servlet (or in the
CLASSPATH).

6. Create a ServletWrapper in the DirectoryResource and call it DateServlet
for example.

7. Set the servlet-class field of the ServletWrapper to DateServlet

8. Commit your changes

I succeded in getting the identifier for the servlet. But when I try to
run the servlet throught the bowser ,it displays "file not found error".
This error is also given if Automatic install is used.