Re: admin server won't start on HP-UX 11 with JDK 1.2

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:05:21 +0100 (MET)
To: "Lai, Johnny" <jlai@uswest.com>
cc: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, Lai, Johnny wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Anyone running 2.1.0 on HP 11 with JDK 1.2 ? I am not able to get it to
> work. This is the output I got from running the script:

> dir>/Jigsaw/config/server.props*** salvaging resource manager
> state...*** resource store state salvaged, using: 26*** salvaging
> resource manager state...Jigsaw[2.1.0]: serving at http://<my
> machine>:9001/*** resource store state salvaged, using: 1

Those messages are normal, for the first run!

> The http server didn't respond to requests when I pointed my browser to it.
> Same result with Jigsaw 2.0.3 . I tried Jigsaw 1.0 beta and it worked fine.

Can you try to run in debug mode? using -debug on the command line, and by
setting:
org.w3c.jigsaw.debug=true
org.w3c.jigsaw.client.debug=true
In the property files (http-server.props)
Also you may have some network related problems, you may want to
remove the ns.setTcpNoDelay(true); from org/w3c/jigsaw/http/httpd.java, as
I remember that some jdk are broken on this one...