Re: configuring the command line parameters for CGI

Graham Chiu wrote:

> I'm having no luck setting up rebol.exe (http://www.rebol.com) to
> execute rebol.r scripts on WinNT 4, and 2.0.2.
>
> I've set up the default indexer to recognise the .r extension, and added
> a cgi.frame which points to the rebol executable.
>
> Now rebol requires the parameters --cgi -s  as in
>
>         rebol --cgi -s myscript.r
>
> to tell it to run as cgi, and to set the security level.
>
> When I set the intepeter ( that spelling mistake is still in the new
> Jigadmin ) to be
>
>         c:\rebol2\rebol.exe
>
> without the parameters, then it brings up rebol and executes the script
> in its own window which is expected.
>
> If I set intepeter to

Fixed now, thank you.

>         c:\rebol2\rebol.exe --cgi -s
>
> the browser complains that it can't find the script's resource.

Well, I just found a bug in CgiFrame, only the first line of the command line
was given to the cgi script. The bug is fixed now, please check for a new
development
release at [1].

[1] http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes/

> I've tried placing the parameters in the command field and that didn't
> help.

That's the way it should work (with the bug fixed).

Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer