configuring the command line parameters for CGI

From: Graham Chiu <gchiu@compkarori.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 08:15:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I'm having no luck setting up rebol.exe (http://www.rebol.com) to
execute rebol.r scripts on WinNT 4, and 2.0.2.

I've set up the default indexer to recognise the .r extension, and added
a cgi.frame which points to the rebol executable.

Now rebol requires the parameters --cgi -s  as in

        rebol --cgi -s myscript.r

to tell it to run as cgi, and to set the security level.

When I set the intepeter ( that spelling mistake is still in the new
Jigadmin ) to be

without the parameters, then it brings up rebol and executes the script
in its own window which is expected.

If I set intepeter to

        c:\rebol2\rebol.exe --cgi -s

the browser complains that it can't find the script's resource.

I've tried placing the parameters in the command field and that didn't

Advice appreciated.

Regards,        Graham Chiu