POST Parameters in Jigsaw

From: Congreso de Ingenieros <milenio@academ01.ver.itesm.mx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 00:38:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi, I'm developing an aplication with several servlets, but I cant make
it run using Jigsaw, the problem is when I send a POST request with some
parameters in the action field (something like this)

<form action="http://localhost:8001/servlet/MyServlet?param=anything
method=POST>

</form>

I cant read the parameter "anything", I'm using the getParameter()
function of the servlet API. I ran this app using servletrunner and
everything works fine, but now I dont know if there is some special
configuration en Jigsaw or something similar. Any advice will be helpfull

Thanks in advance

Andres Portillo