Re: Java debugging in Unix

From: G.V.J. Sastry <sgovindo@cvimail.cv.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 00:16:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: Vitali Sokhin <vitali@techunix.technion.ac.il>
CC: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

  There is an IDE available for Java, called Java Workshop, on Solaris.
Please visit http://www.sun.com/workshop/java for the latest version
3.0. Unfortunately this version is without the GUI builder. This also
has debugging capabilites similar to VC++.
If you are looking at something similar to a command line debugger like
dbx, then I am sorry, I am unaware of any such tools.

Regards,
SASTRY