[www-jigsaw] <none>

From: <lavachep@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:39:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello all.  This is my first posting so forgive me if this has been covered but I did not find anything in the archive.

I have implemented jigsaw in a development environment to serve web enabled Vdb(Visual dBase) application.

The long and the sort of it is there is a cgi interpreter if you will -vdb_cgi.exe that acts as a passing agent between web requests and application.

All initialization has been done with Jigadmin to recognize, change to octet & omit case sensitivity.

On my initial test of submitting a record to the database I received the following message.

CgiResource mis-configured: it doesn't have a command attribute

Any thoughts???

TIA,

Pete