Re: [www-jigsaw] <none>

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:15:06 +0200
To: lavachep@prodigy.net
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
lavachep@prodigy.net wrote:

> Hello all.  This is my first posting so forgive me if this has been covered but I did not find anything in the archive.
>
> I have implemented jigsaw in a development environment to serve web enabled Vdb(Visual dBase) application.
>
> The long and the sort of it is there is a cgi interpreter if you will -vdb_cgi.exe that acts as a passing agent between web requests and application.
>
> All initialization has been done with Jigadmin to recognize, change to octet & omit case sensitivity.
>
> On my initial test of submitting a record to the database I received the following message.
>
> CgiResource mis-configured: it doesn't have a command attribute
>
> Any thoughts???
>
> TIA,
>
> Pete

Well, by default the CgiFrame set the cgi-script fullname as the command attribute, then
you just need to add the interpreter (fullname of vdb-cgi.exe).

eg:
    interpreter: C:\foo\vdb_cgi.exe
    command: C:\JigsawDir\Jigsaw\WWW\cgi-bin\your_script

Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer