Re: Jigsaw on port 80

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:12:39 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Jilani Khaldi <delphi@agata.clio.it>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Jilani Khaldi wrote:

> Hi all,
> how to access to Jigsaw from a client browser digiting only:
> http://NameServer/...
> instead of:
> http://NameServer:8801/...
>
> ps. I am using NT 4.0 - SP4 - and have disabled Mirosoft IIS on port 80.
>
> Thanks

You should edit config\http-server.props and replace
org.w3c.jigsaw.port=8001
by
org.w3c.jigsaw.port=80
Currently there is an open bug, as you can't edit that from the admin tool
reliably (and it does not restart the server on the right port)
So the "current right way" to do it is:
stop the server, edit this config file, restart.