jigsaw latest source: CVS access

From: lacall <lacall@micron.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:34:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I'm trying to debug a servlet application by running jigsaw in my debugger.
I'd like to use the latest source. Can I get that in one big chunk by using
CVS, or is there a better way? I'd rather not get it one file at a time, via
the CVS web interface.

Also, I'm new to CVS, but I'm trying the jCVS client, and wondering if this
information is correct:
	user name: anonymous@dev.w3.org
	password: anonymous
	CVS Module: java
	CVS Server: dev.w3.org
	CVS Repository: /sources/public
	Arguments: (none)

Lastly, I think I still need to get with our firewall administrators to
allow me to do CVS from our network, too, since they currently allow only
things like ftp, http.... Does that sound right?

I realize this isn't totally jigsaw-specific... Thanks!

Luke Call
EDM Group
Micron Technology, Boise