I have a problem running servlet in jigsaw..

From: Nyam, Yanto <NyamYa@ncs.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:49:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hey all,
	I am trying to run servlet in jigsaw with the following URL:
http://npd_fniis:8001/servlet/SessionServlet
Assume that:
1. I have already installed the JSDK in my Windows NT 4.0 sp 3.0 and add the
CLASSPATH=C:\jsdk2.0\lib\jsdk.jar;C:\jigsaw\classes\jigsaw.zip;
2. SessionServlet. class is already in the C:\jigsaw\jigsaw\Www\Servlet\
directory.

The result that I found when I try to run it with
http://npd_fniis:8001/servlet/SessionServlet is it gives me the error
message "The page cannot be found".
Another error I found is when I clicked on the servlets node in the jigAdm
is "RemoteAccessException: Unable to contact target server localhost:8009
after 3 tries".

Before I run the servlet, I have already had the jigsaw and jigadm
running...
Can anyone give me any suggestion?? I really appreciate it...Thanks in
advance..

Yanto Nyam
Software Developer
National Computer Systems