Resource Store Problem

From: Fiona Cameron <f.cameron@ulst.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 05:48:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I am getting the following warning from my jigsaw webserver,

***************WARNING****************************
[org.w3c.tools.resources.store.ResourceStoreManager]:
repositories st-25 to st-715 exists! using st-716

These numbers continue to go up, and there is a vast slowing of
performance from servlets, particularly those which write to a
Microsoft Access database - don't know if it is these that have
caused the problem.

Is there a way to clean out the repositories, and stop this
happening?

Thanks for any advice.

Fiona

Fiona Cameron
Computing Officer, Faculty of Informatics, University of Ulster
email: f.cameron@ulst.ac.uk  phone:  01232-366677