Re: Resource Store Problem

You probably stopped Jigsaw with Ctrl-C, this not the good
way to do it. Use JigAdmin [1] org JigKill [2] to stop Jigsaw.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/JigAdmin/Overview.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/jigkill.html

Regards, Benoit.

Fiona Cameron wrote:

> I am getting the following warning from my jigsaw webserver,
>
> ***************WARNING****************************
> [org.w3c.tools.resources.store.ResourceStoreManager]:
> repositories st-25 to st-715 exists! using st-716
>
> These numbers continue to go up, and there is a vast slowing of
> performance from servlets, particularly those which write to a
> Microsoft Access database - don't know if it is these that have
> caused the problem.
>
> Is there a way to clean out the repositories, and stop this
> happening?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Fiona
>
> Fiona Cameron
> Computing Officer, Faculty of Informatics, University of Ulster
> email: f.cameron@ulst.ac.uk  phone:  01232-366677

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer