Re: Installation problems on Win NT4

From: G.V.J. Sastry <sgovindo@cvimail.cv.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 04:25:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Marcel Mar" <mjmare@saca.amsterdam.nl>
Hi,

  There was a discussion earlier on the images not being displayed
properly. I tried to re-compile Jigsaw using JDK2 and the problem is no
longer re-producible. I was using Netscape 4.02 on Unix. Also, in Jigsaw
2.0.2, the latest, this is not re-producible. If you can, please try
re-compiling Jigsaw using JDK2 and see if the image problem is
re-producible.

Regards,
SASTRY