RE: Installation problems on Win NT4

Thank you al for the prompt replies.

I have tried Jigsaw 2.0.2 now, and it seems to have solved the Admin
problem: I can start it now. I am confused however wheteher the Classpath
should contain a reference to admin.jar (as indicated by the Jigsaw home
page) or not (README).

The image problem is still there. I haven't compiled Jigsaw yet. It seems I
need Cygwin, I'm downloading all 14 MBs right now, and then I wrestle with
makefiles. I guess I'm spoiled by IDEs... ;-)

BTW ca I find a printabel version of the Jigsaw docs, Word or PDF or even 1
giant HTML page?

Thanks again

Marcel

http://localhost:8009. It lets me