CVS-indexer

From: Brian Dupras <bdupras@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:26:54 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I've got a Linux box running CVS and a Jigsaw, and a Win32 box running
Jigsaw on the same lan.  I'd like to set up both machines to use the
CVS-indexer, but I have no idea where to start.  Can someone point me to
docs, or examples, or just give me hints on how to do this?

Server "Wakko"
Linux
Jigsaw v 2.0.1
Jigsaw web root: /usr/local/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/WWW
CVS root: /home/cvs/CVSROOT

Client/Server "Yakko"
Win32
Jigsaw 2.0.1
Jigsaw web root: E:\Program Files\Jigsaw\Jigsaw\WWW
CVS root :server:bdupras@wakko:/home/cvs/CVSROOT

I'd like the URL to lok like http://wakko/cvs if possible.

Thanks,
Brian