Applets not being served.

From: Brian Dupras <bdupras@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:05:09 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I'm sure this is simply a config problem, but reading the docs and playing
with JigAdmin hasn't helped (yet).

I have a simple HTML file and a Java applet in a directory.
(Jigsaw/WWW/Test/Foo.html and Foo.class)  The HTML file is simply this:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>

<BODY>
Testing
<APPLET  ID="Foo"  code="Foo"  MAYSCRIPT></APPLET>
</BODY>
</HTML>

When I load the file (http://localhost/Test/Foo.html), I get a "class Foo
not found" error.

At first I though that adding a "class" extension to the default indexer
would do the trick, but I still get the same error.

If I simply load the file locally (E:\Program Files\...\WWW\Test\Foo.html)
in a browser, the applet loads fine.

Any suggestions?  Every applet shouldn't need to be in the classpath, right?

Brian