Serving RealAudio (.ra) files from Jigsaw

From: Greg Ackerman <Greg.Ackerman@merant.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:40:50 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I'm running Jigsaw 2.01 on 95 and NT.  I'm building a CDNow / Amazon.com
type website as a class assignment, using Servlets to implement database
access and shopping cart functionality, etc.  One of the things I want my
web page to do is have downloadable (not streaming) samples.  In RealAudio
this equates to having .ra files accessible on the webserver.  However,
anytime I have a web page that links to a .ra file, I get a message back
from the webserver:

Invalid URL

The URL (...) that you requested is not available on that server.

I have checked to make sure that the path to the file is absolutely correct,
and I can serve other file types (.zip, .jpg, etc.) from the same location.
There just seems to be something about .ra files that the webserver does not
like, although that doesn't make sense to me.

Any ideas?  Much appreciated for any feedback.

GregA