JIGSAW and WEB-INF

From: Luc Saint-Elie <lse@imaginet.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:34:57 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,

Sorry and apologies if this question has been asked and answered before.. I
was on holidays far from any computer (and sometimes its a good thing :-)   )

The standard way for Java Web servers seems to evolve toward SUN's webapps
concept and WEB-INF directories.
It the way Tomcat (JSWDK 1.0-ea) works and Jakarta guys (next Jserv
generation) seem to adopt this way.

The webapps been defined in a config file and each webapp owning a WEB-INF
directory containing all properties files and a servlets directory.
Global servlets been defined in the default webapp.

Will JIGSAW follow this path ?

Thanks in advance
| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| 53, rue Caulaincourt                           |
| 75018  Paris France                            |
| Tel: 01 42 52 09 62 / 06 12 90 19 65           |
| email : team@interpasnet.com                   |
|  Java Server Side  Open Source technologies    |
|       http://www.interpasnet.com/JSS           |