Re: [Q] Jigsaw as Proxy for Document converting

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Sung-Chun Kang wrote:

> Hi. I want to use the Jigsaw as 'Proxy' that convert
> the HTML Documents to Any XML Documents.
> But, I'm Jigsaw beginner. ;-(
> How can I do this work?

You can either convert on the client side (like the cache filter and
such), or on the server side, which is the easiest way to start writing
filters.
See http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Programmer/writing-filters.html
You will have to do an outGoingFilter, but be careful about transfert
encoding or content encoding, you may have to unzip the stream before
processing it.
Hope this helps,