Refreshing SSI

From: Augusto Sellhorn <asellhor@ccd.harris.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:31:32 -0400 (EDT)
To: jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
My SSI pages work just great under Netscape when I use the
"no-cache" Pragma. I just have it in the head of the page and it works
fine.

Unfortunately , IE is givin me problems (again!). It seems like IE
ignores the no-cache, expires, etc META tags that you use and
caches my .shtml pages. I don't know what MS was thinking when
ignoring these META tags, how can use dynamic pages ?!?!?!?

Anyways ...

Anybody know of a good way around this ?

It there a way in Jigsaw to report a different date everytime a .shtml
page is requested? Since these pages are dynamic, it might make a little
sense no ?

Augusto