Jigsaw with perl

From: Scott Hayes <shayes@milum.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:00:26 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have been running Jigsaw 1.0 on my Windows for a year now. I have noticed
that when I check the processes in memory I have multipule copies of perl
running even when I have no one connected. I have found that if I connect
to the server and request information that activates the CGI and I close my
browser before the CGI completes the transaction It will leave that copy of
perl in memory.

Does anyone know of a fix.

Scott Hayes
shayes@milum.com