How to perform redirection ?

From: David Brewster <david@internation.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:48:14 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi
Sorry to post this question to the list twice, but one week after the first
time I asked it (and there were no replies) i'm still stuck on this problem.
What i want to know is how to have a page in served by the Jigsaw server and
have within it something like

<java>
if (condition){
	something.redirect("http://new.url.here/path/page.jsp");
}
</java>

On encountering this the server would load the new page instead of the page
it had previously been processing. I can't find how to do this. I doesnt need
to look like that (ie with an explicit redirect method) - as long as it does the
redirection that is good enough.

A colleague has also tried with no success to find out how to do it. Please
help if you can since I don't think I can crack this one alone.

David