Re: RTSP in jigsaw_1.0beta1

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 18:26:01 +0100 (MET)
To: Alexandre Stouffs <astouffs@lysis.ch>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Alexandre Stouffs wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am doing some tests with RTSP and found that Jigsaw 1.0beta1 contained
> partial RTSP support. Has someone continued/extended this Java
> implementation of RTSP ?
This implementation was quick hack to demonstrate RTSP, it was not part of
Jigsaw but distributed with Jigsaw.
From that work nothing more has been implemented, for now. But the design
of Jigsaw allows to make a RTSP stack and to use it with a low dvp cost.
There should be link to people interested in that area in thearchives of
this list http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/
Regards,