Servlet invoking

From: Phil <phil@tcp.net.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:19:39 -0500 (EST)
I apologise if this is a newbee question, I'm still getting a handle on the way Jigsaw works. Thanks in advance to whoever will help.

I want a particular servlet to be called whenever a resource is requested from a particular directory, or any sub directory of that directory.

ie.
The servlet is called "StatusServlet" and the invoke directory is called "admin".

eg.
http://host/admin/index.html

Inside the admin directory is the text documnent "index.html" as shown in the URL above. Instead of returning index.html directly, the StatusServlet will be invoked and will return "index.html" after some processing.

eg.
http://host/html/subsection/admin/server/status.html
Here the admin directory is deeper but the same applies. The "status.html" document exists in the "server" sub-directory of the "admin" sub-directory of the "etc...

However, because "status.html" is in a sub-directory of admin, the StatusServlet should be called.

I can't figure the documentation just yet... can anyone help?

Thanks,

Phil Blake