Latest MacOS Jigsaw Info?

From: Ross Karchner <rmk5123@rit.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:48:04 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,

I am new to the list, but have scanned the archives quite a bit and haven't
found the answer I was looking for.

Do instructions exist for making Jigsaw work with Apples MRJ2.0 or 2.1EA3,
specifically on how to use Jbindery to run it as a double-clickable
macintosh application?

Any other information on running Jigsaw (And associated applications.) on
the mac is appreciated. If a comprehensive document of this kind does not
exist, I would be interested in making it a reality.

Hopefully in a few days I will have my fresh copy of Codewarrior for Java
standalone, and any information that involves codewarrior would also be
appreciated.

Thank you,

-Ross
Ross Karchner           rmk5123@rit.edu