I can't connect to the jigsaw 2.0.1 server

From: Pascal GALIBERT <pgt@perform.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:28:25 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
      Hi,

I've just downloaded the new version (2.0.1) of your wonderful java http server and I've installed it on my Linux Redhat 5.2 PC.
I followed the installation instructions and precisely the step 3 (java Install).
No problem at all.
My http server starts correctly with the message: "loading properties from .../Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config/server.props" but I can't connect to it at the URL http://localhost:8001/ . I hope this URL is the good one because Install program did not give me any connection URL even when the contrary was precised in README file, I read the jigsaw port number in the http-server.props file.

I also tried to launch the admin tools but I had some exceptions. Perhaps it needs the jigsaw server to properly work.

Can you help me ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

 Pascal Galibert (pgalibert@perform.fr)
 Technical Director
 PERFORM SA
 Espace Beauvalle Bat B 13084 Aix en Provence Cedex 2 FRANCE
 tel: +33 4 42 93 19 93
 fax: +33 4 42 26 23 43