Servlets Installation

From: Fiona Cameron <f.cameron@ulst.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:41:20 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Can anyone help?

I have jigsaw 2.0.1 running - but cannot get servlets to run.

I have jdk1.2 and jsdk2.0.

I have d:\jsdk2.0\lib\jsdk.jar in my classpath.

My servlets run ok in the JSDK servlet runner.

I created a directory called servlets under my www directory, and
placed my servlet class file in it, but when I call it up in my
browser, Netscape tells me the document has no data, IE tells me it
cannot open it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

And thanks to everyone who replied to my email about getting jigsaw
installed.

Fiona