Re[2]: about filter 's outgoingFilter

From: wzh'163 <wzhwzh@163.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:26:44 -0500 (EST)
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, www-jigsaw@w3.org
>> Well, the api is Reply setContent(String msg), and it uses a
>> StringBufferInputStream. Unfortunately it is said that it doesn't convert
>> the bytes as it should be, so it will be fixed.
>> Regards,

>>       /\          - Yves Lafon - World Wide Web Consortium -
>>   /\ /  \        Architecture Domain - Jigsaw Activity Leader
>> /    \   /  \   http://www.w3.org/People/Lafon - ylafon@w3.org

Hello ,
      Thanks for your reply,but I think that StringBufferInputStream
can support chinese string ,I find setContentLanguage(String[]) and
setContentEncoding(String[]) in Class org.w3c.www.http.HttpEntityMessage.
Can you tell me whether they can help me? And can you tell me the
parameters of the two methods ?

Best regards,
 wzh'163                            mailto:wzhwzh@163.net