Jigsaw beta3 installation

From: John Summerfield <summer@os2.ami.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:02:29 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
A couple of problems I encountered just now (on Linux, jdk 1.1.6 fwiw)
1	The readme doesn't mention the user/password needed to configure the
thing
2	Nothing mentions that it's necessary to configure it before one can
read the docs: netscape gave me nonsense messages about "get not
implemented." Configuring a strange produce, even with a gui, without
documentation involves a certain amount of guessing.

btw Am I right to suspect the author of Jigsaw/Jigsaw/Overview.html
doesn't speak English natively?

--
Cheers
John Summerfield