Re: Logging

From: Jeff Van Epps <lordbah@lordbah.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 05:59:13 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have kind of the opposite problem - log files are being generated, but
not timely enough and not containing the information I need. There is a
servlet which doesn't seem to be doing anything at all according to the
logs, even though tracing is on (other servlets work fine). How can I get
the logs to flush to disk after each line is written? (I've already set the
buffer to its lowest value, 1024)

Also, is there a way to associate servlets with jar files instead of class
files, and have auto-reload work for jars?

I am running 2.0beta2. I'll try beta3 as soon as I can.

--
Jeff Van Epps  lordbah@lordbah.com