Logging

From: Dennis Sosnoski <denniss@slmd.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:39:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Running Jigsaw 2.0beta3 on Win NT/98 I don't see any way of turning off
logging.  Even though startup tells me "*** Warning : no logger
specified, not logging.", I still get log files generated.  Do I need to
plug in my own null logger class as an extension of
org.w3c.jigsaw.http.Logger and make it the logger in order to prevent a
log from being generated?

I'm using Jigsaw in an intranet environment where the logs are normally
not useful.  I'd prefer to forego the overhead of generating the logs,
as well as the problem of stopping the server so they can be deleted
every few days when disk space fills.

  - Dennis