problem starting in Jigsaw server

From: niral k trivedi cis stnt <nkt7682@oak.njit.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:45:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Dear Sir,

Actually this is second time i am installing Jigsaw, but i got a problem..
I did install Jigsaw 1.0 beta 3 six months ago on my UNIX machin but today
i tried to install Jigsaw 2.0 beta 3 and i am getting problem..

I am running Windows NT 4.0 workstation. I have successfully downloaded
jigsaw and unpack and run 'Install.java' programm as stated in
Installation guide.. successfully. but when i am trying to run Jigsaw it
says 'org/w3c/jigsaw/Main' class not found.. i have set my CLASSPATH
variable according to installation guide too.

when i check that directory i found a file called Main.java but not
Main.class.. so, i tried to run that but then i got error in file
'org/w3c/jigsaw/daemon/ServerHandlerManager'... so, i got confused..

i will appreciate it u can help me out with this...

Niral

Niral Trivedi                             Graduate student at Computer and
Email:nkt7682@oak.njit.edu		  Information Science(CIS) Department
URL:http://www-ec.njit.edu/~nkt7682       at NJIT.