SSI question

From: joelg <joelg@ihs.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:08:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hello,

I just installed Jigsaw this morning and need your help ASAP for a demo......
I need to call jdbcCommand with an arguement (the notebook uses hardcoded
values in it's example).  For example, I call jdbcCommand in a file called
my.shtml.  I need to call this with an arguement passed in by calling
www.mymachine.com:8001/my.shtml?user=joel.  This way I can look up joel in
my database.  I realize I should be able to figure this out myself, but I need
to get something to show ASAP.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Joel

Joel Gorder
Information Handling Services