Fw: Servlet Aliases/Loading

From: Kenneth Persson <kenneth@veosystems.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:30:46 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Am I trying to do something Jigsaw is not designed for? I don't think so
the Resource lookup looks very flexible. Just that I don't understand all
the arguments to the resources.

1. Servlet alias
2. Forced init at Server startup

If not yet implemented, could somebody point me to the right code fragments
and I can see what I can do!