Re: JigAdmin??

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:50:40 +0100 (MET)
To: JCVH <e9227495@student.tuwien.ac.at>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, JCVH wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have a question, i install Jigsaw on a win95 computer in a Network.
> I can access the server, but when i try to access JigAdmin the response is
> 	"Method GET not implemented"
Well, you tried to access the amdin server with your browser, you should
use the administration tool designed for that, as it uses another
protocol.
see http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/AdminTools.html for more details.

> I got a warning message during the startup of jigsaw
> 	"Warning: no logger specified, not logging"

Well, it is just the admin server that complains about not having a
logger, simply ignore this message.