JigAdmin??

From: JCVH <e9227495@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 02:24:59 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi folks,

I have a question, i install Jigsaw on a win95 computer in a Network.
I can access the server, but when i try to access JigAdmin the response is
	"Method GET not implemented"
I got a warning message during the startup of jigsaw
	"Warning: no logger specified, not logging"
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks
	JULIO V.

VERGARA-HEINRROTH Julio Cesar               " Die Stimme der Vernunft
Puechlgasse 1/2/26                                  ist Leise "
A-1190 Vienna                                          (Sigmund Freud)
Austria
Tel.: (43)(1)3698305
E-mail: e9227495@stud1.tuwien.ac.at