Re: [Spam?] PICS & Servlets

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 09:58:23 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Liechti Olivier <olivier@ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Liechti Olivier wrote:

> Hello,
>
> May I ask for 2 favors ?
>
> First, I would like to know where to find information for using PICS with
> the latest version of the server. I have found some reference to PICS in
> the old user documentation, buth can't see anything in the new one. By the
> way, is there any implementation available ?

The PICS part hasn't been ported to the 2.0 architecture yet. You will
have to use the 1.0beta2. Two label bureau are implemented in this
version.

> Second, I would like to ask for a reposting of the latest Servlets
> package ?

The mailing archive is available at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/
You should be able to find the servlet package.

  /\ /  \                Architecture Domain - Jigsaw