JigAdmin Configuration problem

From: Somchai LIMSIRORATANA <lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 98 17:53:38 +0900
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Dear sir,
	I just install jigsaw 2.0 beta1 and it work well. But, when I use jigadm to
 reconfig the server, the admin window was open and have only Root floder wh
ich cannot open. The error occur when dispatching, when I click mouse on the
 floder icon of Root or any where within the window it return exception erro
r and I cannot open Root.
	Can anyone help me?
	I use JDK 1.2 beta3 on Solaris 2.4.
Thanks,
----------<Somchai Limsiroratana>lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp----------
W Agric. Process Engineering and Technology Lab.   H c/o Tawa sama
W Dept. of Bio-production Engineering,             H Tanaka-asukai-cho 60
W Division of Environmental Science and Technology H Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
W Graduate School of Agric. Science,               H 606-8226 JAPAN
W KYOTO UNIVERSITY, Kyoto, JAPAN 606-01            H Tel:075-703-8169