Please

From: Tahoe Ad Solutions <tahoeas@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:20:23 -0400
To: Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello Benoit;

I downloaded Jigsaw release 2.0 beta 1.  I unzipped to C: of my hard
drive (Win 95).  It's address is "C:/Jigsaw".

I made the following entry to my Autoexec.Bat,  "set
CLASSPATH=C:\\Jigsaw\\classes\\jigsaw.zip", this was done per the
instructions of your Installation Procedure.

the right values in the configuration file by typing 'java install" in
the INSTDIR/Jigsaw/Jigsaw directory.

If that had been successful, the procedure states to "run Jigsaw". Just
type in the following command etc, etc, etc.  I won't waste time typing
in the whole outline.

My question is where and how do I do all this typing?  I've been all
over DOS and Windows typing "java install" and all I get is a blank
screen.

Can you please help me.

Jean Ross
tahoeas@sprintmail.com