Build failure on Jigsaw2.0b1 & Servlets

From: Rajeev Sakhuja <rajrin@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 07:56:18 -0400
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi All ,
I am new to Jigsaw & I have following questions

(1) I tried to build the source for js 2.0b1 but it failed in the
org/w3c/jigsaw/indexer package as some of the classes are trying to import
w3c/jigsaw/tools/store etc which does not exist ?

(2) I tried to install servlets by creating a servlet director under (space)
and tried to use the Resource helper to make this directory a
ServletDirectory - but this option i.e., "ServletDirectory" is not appearing
in my Drop down list ?   [ used the servlet instructions from FAQ - is there
any other source ? ]

Thank You
Rajeev