logs

From: Roman Dusek <dusek@kolej.mff.cuni.cz>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 09:42:29 +0200
To: Jigsaw conference <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

Can anybody explain to me, what exactly appears in each log file in Jigsaw
(I mean Log, ErrorLog, TraceLog)? I would also like to know, what exactly
happens if I swich the "trace" property (in
org.w3c.jigsaw.http.GeneralProp) on - I see no efect.

And my last question - why I still get the "*** Warning: no logger
specified, not logging" message on Jigsaw startup, although I've a
CommonLogger set up (which is default in Jigsaw 2.0b1) and working (at
least errlog is filling up) ?

Thanks for any explanation,
R. Dusek