Re: Servlet Problems!

wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at writes:

> In my servlet now I use a workaround:
>
> String tcs = (String)req.getAttribute("test.test_class");
> TestClass tc = new TestClass(tcs);
>

> The reloading of a changed servlet works great!!!
>
> I suggest only to reload the classes in the servlets directory and NOT to
> reload classes which are defined in Jigsaw's classpath.
>
> Wolfgang

 Yes, but the servlet class could be in the CLASSPATH, and this seems to be
 something useful for some people. For the moment I have added a boolean flag
 to disable auto-reload (in Jigsaw2.0 only), do you want the new
 ServletWrapper.java file?

 Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team